- Choroby układu mięśniowo-szkieletowego
- Choroby zwyrodnieniowe stawów
- Oznaki zużycia, np. artroza (kolano, biodro, dłonie, ramię, łokieć), przepuklina dysku, spondylartroza
- Terapia przeciwbólowa :przewlekły ból , np. ból pleców, odcinek lędźwiowy, napięcie, ból pięty
- Kontuzje sportowe: przewlekłe zapalenie ścięgien i stawów, zespół przeciążenia ścięgna, zapalenie kości łonowej.
Extracorporeal Magnetotransduction Therapy (EMTT®) with the MAGNETOLITH®
Extracorporeal Magnetotransduction Therapy (EMTT®) with the MAGNETOLITH® opens up new possibilities in regeneration and rehabilitation. The areas of application include diseases of the musculoskeletal system such as lower back pain and tendinopathies of the rotator cuff or Achilles tendon. EMTT® differs from general forms of magnetic field therapy or PEMF due to the high oscillation frequency of 100 – 300 kHz. This property enables a high penetration depth (18 cm) and a
large range of indications.
EMTT® has resulted in significant pain reduction and decreased the daily restrictions associated with back pain compared to standard therapy. With respect to pain and deterioration of shoulder function in the case of rotator cuff tendinopathy, the therapy has shown significant improvement compared to the placebo therapy. A significant reduction in pain has also been demonstrated in relation to tendinopathy of the Achilles tendon compared to the control group.
The MAGNETOLITH® in daily practice
Treatment with MAGNETOLITH® is comfortable and straightforward. The patient does not have to undress, as the applicator is positioned by hand or with the help of the holding arm directly over the part of the body to be treated. The effective cooling system of the applicator allows this new therapy option to be used quickly, reliably and continuously, with a treatment frequency of up to 10 pulses/s. Depending on the indication and frequency, a treatment session lasts between 5 – 20 minutes and can be repeated up to 8 times over a period of several weeks.
At a Glance
- Application for diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- High-frequency magnetic field (100 – 300 kHz)
- 6 intensity levels/up to 10 pulses/s
- Flexible applicator positioning
- Simple and reliable applicator replacement